THE MSO 2019-2020 SEASON
Our two spring concerts in 2020 were cancelled due to the pandemic. We care about the well being of our patrons and our musicians and look forward to sharing beautiful classical music with you soon. Please consider making a donation or joining us for one of our fund raising events – your symphony needs you now more than ever to keep the music playing and to allow the tradition of live classical music performance to continue to grow and thrive in our community!
Donate to the MSO
Your generous donation keeps the tradition of live classical music playing in Monmouth County!
- * Support orchestral music in your own community
- * Donate any amount you choose
- * Make a one time donation or become a monthly sustainer
- * Take pride in becoming a patron of the arts
- * Your support is greatly appreciated!
- * CLICK HERE TO DONATE TODAY!
Join us for future events like these from last season!
During quarantine, the MSO musicians have been lonely for performing! But the music has not been silenced. Please find some videos here that they have shared of their at home performances.
If you enjoy these videos, please consider making a donation and mentioning the name of the performer on your donation form. We look forward to sharing more videos with you!